Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yes, more kitties

The Knitting Virtual Vacation Swap is my first one. We are now playing bingo but one of the rules of playing is that once you have all the places named you also need to know who lives there. There are 151 people in this swap and I have stopped by all of them. Not everyone keeps their blog up to date (I being one of them) but I have left comments where I have found something to say. Robin is one who not only is so very talented (in many fields) but writes an fun & interesting blog. I am finding out we have a lot in common. Especially when it comes to cats finding us. Check out the two kitties that found her. When she posted pictures of Gracie playing with the spinner I just had to share these pictures. This spinner is the best investment I ever made. I do not want to think of all the little toys I have purchased in over 35 yrs of being owned by cats. Sissy likes it best and plays everyday morning, noon & night!! I'll stir in the middle of the night & hear it going around. The girls are so lazy. One on each side, bat it, the other stops it. Let it go, gravity takes over, rolls, bat it stop it. Not a very physical group activity but they like it. Add catnip to the middle and they all go crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!! I think they're in agreement with Earl Gray - expend as little effort/energy as possible to get the job done!