Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

What kind of Sheep are you?

I found this on Anita's blog. So what the hey! You can find the quiz here.

I lost the link to the description, took the quiz again and was a different sheep. Go figure.

I am going to finish my project today and make a swatch to knit Hey Teach (Rav link) or here at Knitty.com. My co-worker Carol started her's and I love how it is coming along. I have Classic Silk in color 6956. I got it at In Stitches 2007 at the Webs booth. They do not have this color any more so I guess it is discontinued. I did a search and found this site that has the color.I have enough to make this sweater. I will keep good notes for this one. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

SissySees said...

Hrmph. I've taken it twice and gotten different results too, and I'm pretty sure I answered the questions the same - PRETTY SURE...

Anita said...

LOL! It probably just picks them at random. :)

Good luck with the sweater!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I'm off to take the quiz now :)

Hey Teach will look great in that color!

Cat said...

Me too - Perendale... wonder what that says?!

Denise said...

I'm FINN, a mediumwool, apparently! Thanks for the fun link :)