Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WoW- Gift for Mom


On Sunday 3/29/09, I looked out to see Zorro bringing home his conquest. Not on your life was he getting in. The last time he did this, he paused and set the bird down and it flew off. As you can see this did not happen in my presence so I do not know the fate of this bird.






I have lots of pictures and only one knitting up date to come and I WILL update as I do not want months to go by like I have been doing of late. If you want to keep up with the other WoW kitties, click on the WoW picture above.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL Fine, if I can't bring it in, I'll take it someplace that will appreciate it!!

SissySees said...

Ugh. So far, the fur-girls have not brought such gifts, but the boys did. Crazy critters!

Cat said...

What a good hunter!! LOL
Someone (not sure who) left me a deceased vole in the middle of the kitchen floor! it was either the kitty (who looks a lot like Zorro) or Jetta, the young rat terror, uh, terrier I mean.
Did I know you and Chan knew each other? I can't remember...

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That's funny! He probably couldn't understand why you wouldn't want that in your house :)

Bubblesknits said...

But Mom! It was such a *unique* gift! lol

Anita said...

He seems to be saying... I just don't understand why you don't want it, I got it just for you! LOL