Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Race for the Cure


Yesterday I sent out an email letting you know about Team Ratner. I have never reached out to my Family, Friends and you my fellow Knitters before and I hope I did not intrude. Here is the link to my Personal Page. My goal is to raise $125. If you are reading this and can make a donation as little as $5.00, I will reach this goal. You may select to keep your donation private.

As I mentioned in my email, I have signed up for Sleep for the Cure and I would like to be at the Mall to support my co-workers. After my shopping spree yesterday I know I can not manage the walk. Anyone have a Segway I can borrow? LOL

Thank you.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Of course you didn't intrude. I'm glad that these events are recognizing that those of us who can't walk/run would like to do more than write a check.