Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pay it forward

I found about this from Megan. Here is how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog...
So for those of you who want to join this good yarn karma exchange, leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for signing up for my PIF exchange - and for posting the exchange so quickly on your blog. Now all you have to do is email me (there’s a link on my profile) with you mailing address, measurements (foot and sweater, in case a burst of ambition hits), and anything else you think I should know. I will start trolling your blog and come up with what I think the perfect something is and send it your way before the end of a year! And KSee, just so you know how much good yarn karma this should bring me, I live in RI and have LOVED the Red Sox since birth.