Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happiness Abounds!

I got into work this morning to find Chris's package on my chair. The mailroom was late delivering the mail to our department so it arrived after 4:30pm. She was my KVVS pal. I left my camera at home so first thought was to not open it until I got home. That lasted about 30 seconds! I love everything! The yarn, what can I say, love the colors and patterns she selected. I do know that I will be fondling it all through out the day. All the items are new to me. I will update this evening with pics. This was my first swap. I have met many lovely and talented people on this swap. Have to get to work so more this evening.
I am working on the final stages for my pal and plan on getting that out by weeks end. Just think, it could be for you!

No comments: