Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Contests, Petition and great links

Not sure who is reading but I'd like to pass some interesting info on.
Chan told me about this contest over to NH Knitting Mama.

Melissa gave me the heads up on this petition. Go to Save Knitty Gritty

More good deeds, Stash and Burn will have a drawing if you make a donation for the House that Yarn Built.

And Sharon of Adventures of my Creativity is doing a Walk for Autism, read about it here

You have to see what Cass just got from Fanity Creations.

See this neat spindle that I found about from Kelly of Yarn Rambles. I don't spin, don't plan on spinning BUT I love tools and gadgets. Knitting, Electronic, kitchen (I don't cook either) it does not matter. I love them all.

I do keep up with other blogs besides knitting. One is Jeff Jarvis's BuzzMachine. This post is a hoot. Jeff & I go back a long way. I've been reading his reviews from TV Guide, People and other places he pops up. Then to find his blog!

Too late for the contest that Shelly the Heathen Housewife had but you have to read about her blankie wrap up.

Well, I've spent most of the weekend on the computer. So I'm off to cast on a sock that I got from Nicole Hinds. The socks I gave Robin for my PIF can be seen here.

Have to include some of my kitty's. Moved furniture around so I could sell some and this bookcase is now empty and sitting by the back door. Of course, Pia and Zorro took turns sitting on top of it. Then Sissy returned to a hidey hole that she has not been in since she was a kitten. That is because it is now Stanley's favorite place. Kids!!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Thanks for the kitty fest. I love my beasties and I can tell you love yours! They have great names, esp. Stanley. 8^)

Teri S. said...

Beautiful kitties. The tabby reminds me of our tabby. I do love me a tabby cat! I'm intrigued by calicos, too. Our next cat just might be a calico, assuming we find the right one, right age, etc., etc.

NH Knitting Mama said...

Thanks for the promo! I have added your entry into the hat.

Anita said...

Awwww, just look at the babies! I'm surprised they both didn't try to get up there at the same time! ha ha! At least they were sharing. :) Thanks for the photos, kittys always make me smile! Thanks for all the great links too.

picperfic said...

those socks are gorgeous!