Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blog Video Challenge

Indulging My Inner Knitter came up with this idea. I thought this would be fun. You all get to see pictures of my knitting and of my furry purries. Here you can hear what I sound like. I'm a New York city gal who has been in VA since 1966. My Sister says I have a souther accent! But get me to talking about NY and I fall right back into it. When I moved down here it was like the country. As they say you can't take the city out of a NYC gal. I have uploaded this to You Tube but for the life of me I can't seem to get it to post correctly.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Of course I love seeing your kittys, always! :) But trust me, you don't have a souther accent! ha ha! You might to your relatives, but let me see if I can come up with a video of my own, then you will hear a southern accent! Good grief, I really sound like a "hick" when I hear myself on tape! *snort*

Donyale said...

MOST EXCELLENT! Thanks for taking up the challenge. I will list you up on my blog under Videos - let's see how many we can gather.

It was lovely to hear your voice.