Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

FO-Baby Hats and no lace

I ripped out the lace for the 7th time. I was using the only pair I had on hand Clovers and was having trouble. So I stopped by my LYS Uniquities and brought some size 4 circulars for lace. I WILL cast on one more time.

In the meantime, my BFF 2nd daughter had a beautiful girl last week. When I knit a couple of hats for their son Leon who was born 18 months ago they were too big and Mom told me that he was finally able to wear one of them now. So this time I made one for Annalise and it is too small! When I was at the LYS I saw a hat made with Artful Yarns Candy Dots with the pattern on the ball band. So Friday night I cast on and finished it yesterday. It is too big. So I'm giving it another try. I am almost finished with the 2nd hat, different yarn. I'll post a picture when that is finished. Once that is done I will go back to the lace scarf.
makes a great beenie
while this post is dated Saturday, I am finishing it today Monday the 18th. I am home with a killer cold. This picture is Zorro and Sissy napping. Can't see Sissy? She is the lump under the comforter.

1 comment:

picperfic said...

you're persistent! I'd have given up and made some socks or something! Hope your cold is gone soon, I am at the end of one and Barry is just starting it!