Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just a bit stir crazy

It must mean I'm getting better when I can say I can't wait to get back to work! I spent time keeping up with Robin, Megan, Sailing Knitter, Picperfic, Penny, Lynn, Rachel just to name a few. Whew, I've been everywhere. Warm and cold and enjoying every minute.

I was lucky to be up early to get yarn from Kaylee. You will find her here and here. See that last skein? This is now mine!

Check out Fleegle's cool booties pattern and check this 2 in 1 sock over at Yarn Rambles.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

gorgous yarn purchase!

Robin said...

That yarn has such a sheen to it. Thanks for traveling with me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog!
I love your new yarn! And I might have to try the 2 in 1 sock.. :)

I'll be back for more kitty pics.. ;)

Anita said...

Pretty, I'm so jealous!! :)