Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Juliet and Mom + Dad

T & R have been taking tons of pictures and uploading the up on k0dak pictures. Juliet is about 3 months old in this picture. While the BSJ was fun to make IF I ever make another one I will definitely make it in a larger size and make the sleeves longer. I made the hat larger so she could wear it longer it seems like it works well for her now. This is probably the first and last time she will be wearing it.

Here is R my nephew with Juliet around 2 months old. I had to include a picture if him!

If you are a New Yorker you have to pick a team, looks like Juliet, by default of Dad is a Yankees Fan. Yeah! I believe one or more of his brothers are Jet fans.
This girl has more outfits than I do. I guess most babies do and probably can only wear them once. While this is cute, I can hear Juliet at about the age of 11 saying to Mom "How could you" LOL



Here are the sweater and hat before I shipped them off.

Have a great day and if I don't post again have a safe and happy holiday

5 comments:

SissySees said...

She's darling! I predict you'll be knitting for her for many years to come.

Merry Christmas!

Bubblesknits said...

What precious pictures! :-)

Lynn said...

Great shots!!! Its amazing how quickly they grow!!! And yes the wardrobe is AMAZING for infants!!! I had a TON of stuff for the rugrats sized 3-6 months, a lot for 9-12 months but only one outfit for 18 months. I have learned to give outfits bigger than a year because if they are like my kids, they will be wearing them sooner than later!

Josee said...

Great pictures of the baby. She's a cutie!!

Rachel said...

Great pictures of the cutie sporting your beautiful BSJ and hat!