Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Zorro update

Well, after looking everywhere and running the vacuum and taking a dust mop under most to the furniture, Zorro showed up. There was one corner under the entertainment unit and where Pia was facing. As that was the only place I did not look it was a good bet that he was there. I went out side and when I came back in he was looking to get out. He then backed off so I went and got a bowl of food for him. He was interested but backed up. There is something wrong with his right leg. He went back into my bedroom where I have locked him in. Last I checked he was on the bed. He let me pet him and when I touched his leg he hissed. OK, enough for now. I'll be getting a better look later on. Vet appointment tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you found him, and will be sending good vibes his way. Let me know what the vet says...