The next picture is after the bamboo floors were in. That opening is where I had the 2nd bedroom opened up to make my stained glass studio. Now it is not as bad as this but I have stopped doing stained glass and have added my knitting stuff to this room.
We took breaks in between and talked about alternate ways to arrange my furniture. (The consensus is that I have too much stuff!!) The breaks were self imposed as I get so sweaty and overheated. Then we went to a late lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. I had a delicious lump crab sandwich and Carol went to the salad bar.
Sunday morning I was up at 6:30 (thank you Sissy for letting me sleep in) and was on a role. I put in more cup hooks and got everything hung up. This will be Carol's first time see what she help do by getting that shelf up. As I showed her around all 1000 sq ft, I came across the very first stained glass panel I made when I took a class. It was made with my daughter in mind as she loves to sail but there was a crack in the body of the boat. So I hung it in the kitchen window. As I continued in glass for abut 8 years I did not use patterns. I made jewelry, music boxes all 3 dimensional with art glass & found objects. It has been hard getting "stuff" unpacked or hung up. I lost two walls that I used to have that held pictures and plates. Not the one where I took the wall out two others. Most of these things are still packed up. Having the floors installed in a overly furnished small 2BR 1 bath 1000 sq ft space was not easy. In addition to having the furniture I had to pack up everything. It would have been easier to move. The floor installers and painters were not happy. Move one side of a room over put the floor down, move it back and continue on. It took a week. The painters took 3 days.
I did start on the BSJ Friday night. I am at the 5 rows part to add in some stitches. The DVD is great. I'm not sure if I would have wrapped my brain around the written pattern. I hope to have pictures soon.