Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Adele - Chasing Pavements

Here is another wonderful voice with a haunting video. Click the X to minimize the ad. I love the choreography.

I heard Gabriella Cilmi singing on a commercial and had to track her CD down.

I have been around but was sucked into Ancestry.com. Script runs out this month. I'll share some interesting things I found out about my family soon.

In the knitting news I have been working on the Forever sock. My knitting mojo is in the dumps. I am on the second sock that I started in January at the retreat! Pictures to come soon.

4 comments:

SissySees said...

I like researching my family tree in spurts. I'm probably about due for another one.

Sorry your knitting mojo is missing, but you seem to be keeping busy with other things, so it's all good.

Bubblesknits said...

I'd like to research my family tree, but I just haven't found the time.

Robin said...

I LOVE Adele!!

If I see your knitting mojo I'll send it home, I hate when it gets lost!

Debi said...

Hi KSee!

Thanks fot the compliments on the Lace and Rib Tee!

It goes up to a 47" BUT that's in sportweight so it could easily be upsized by going with a DK or even worsted, like Rowan All Seasons Cotton!

I HIGHLY recommend the pattern if you like the Tee!

HTH :)