1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Seattle to check out art glass
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
England, well all the British Isles! My Nana was born in England and it has always been a dream to go across the pond.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Going North, VA, MD, DE, NJ to NYC
Going west up VA to reach TN
Going South, VA, NC, SC
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
does Times Square in the 70's count? No that was just quite strange
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
Very 1st long distance plane trip in '63 to see my future husband off before he left for Vietnam. Stayed in San Pedro with relatives and went to Disney Land, well before Disney World was built!
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
I live in NoVA 11 miles from Washington DC! After all the family was taken around once that was enough! I will provide Metro fare cards for future visits
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
Museum, beach, LYS!!!
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
so far am happy with what I've chosen too early to make a choice
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?see answer 8
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
socks, scarves, felted bags and more to come
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
Project that is OTN
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
Have done it all-stained glass is my most artistic-my own designs
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) wool at my neck
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
favorite--all bright colors, least--red , plain white
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
both but chocolate wins hands down
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
love my cats, love big funky jewelry, anything vintage